As the country starts to get back to some sort of normality, it is still important that we do whatever we can to keep this horrible virus at bay. I want you all to feel that it is safe to come to the clinic so here is a list of how we can make this work.
Procedures for keeping us safe
You – The Client
- Please park beside the clinic at the rear of the house. If there is a car there, please wait until they leave, before coming in to the clinic
- On entry, please wash / sanitise your hands and wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Please wear the mask throughout your treatment, unless facing down in the facehole.
- If you feel you may have Covid-19 or have been in contact with anyone who has covid – 19, please cancel your appointment.
- You will be asked to sign a consent to treatment form before any treatment can commence.
Me – The Therapist
- Only one client will be in the clinic at any one time
- All towels, blankets etc will be washed after each treatment.
- Each room will be sanitised after each treatment.
- The bathroom will be sanitised after each use.
- A no touch thermometer will be used to check every clients temperature. Anyone with a temp will be asked to reschedule or cancel their appointment with no charge.
- I will wear PPE equipment, appropriate to the task, obeying all government guidelines and will be washing my hands on exit and entry from the treatment room.
- And most importantly, I will do everything I can, to not only make sure that you are safe while in the clinic but that your treatment will be to the same high standard and as professional as pre-covid!